Patti Phillips
Prudential California Realty
6119 La Granada
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Direct toll free: 800-680-9133
Cell: 619-507-2100 Office: 858-481-2020
www.PattiPhillipsRealEstate.com

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Is Your Home Safe From Burglers? Watch Out!

In our day and age we like to feel that we are safe. Our cars have alarms. We have nanny monitors to protect our children. You name it, we have it. But what if you found out that by simply buying a $2.00 item off of the internet any would-be burglar could simply open the locks on your home?

I was shocked to watch a video that a friend just sent me. You’ll want to watch this and do what you can to keep your home and family safe.

Since the video was forwarded to me, I can't post it on this blog. However, e-mail me and I will be happy to forward it on to you. What this video shows is an item called a "bump-key" which will fit into, and turn almost every common lock. I'll tell you, what I saw was frightening!

After I viewed the video I went on to You Tube, and there you will find videos that describe this disturbing practice, as well as dozens of videos that are telling would-be criminals how to make, purchase or find bump-keys that they can use. (I must say though, none of the You Tube videos are as top quality as the one that was forwarded to me.)

Since my job is helping people to fiachieve the American Dream, I certainly don't want to see people walking off with it's contents!

Let me know if you would like me to forward the lock bumping video, just put Lockbumping into the subject and I'll see you get it.

Meanwhile, stay safe!

No comments: